Handmade Block Printed White Bandana Dog Scraf | Give 20% to help stray dogs
- 100% cotton material with natural dyes
- Easy to tie. Large/Medium bandana is 31"x22"x22" and small bandana is 20"x14"x14"
- Washable - washing in cold water and laying flat to dry is recommended
- Each bandana is handmade with love by a women-led, ethical textile initiative that provides sustainable jobs to ex-poachers to help save the wildlife of Ranthambore National Park AND keep centuries-old traditional handicrafts alive!
- Fashion reviving art. These handicrafts are a true art form and your support will help keep this art alive.
- We want to thank you for your support, pre-ordering allows us to order the collars as soon as possible to help the street dogs.
Help Stray Dogs
Purchases of our products help treat, vaccinate and spay/neuter stray dogs in India. We work with truly amazing organizations on initiatives to improve animal welfare and make local communities safe. This includes things like:
- Spay and neuter programs to reduce the number of stray animals in India.
- Helping injured and sick animals.
- Vaccinating against rabies and other life-threatening diseases.
- Awareness programs to promote co-existence.
Thank you for helping us help dogs!