Embroidered Leaf Blue & Gold Pillow Cover
This unique decorative throw pillow cover is stitched and embroidered in Punjab, India. It is made with love by artisans who have been trained in the age-old tradition of embroidery known as Phulkari. This square pillow cover is made of black art silk (rayon) and has been embroidered by an artisan using a machine in the design of a blue and gold leaf.
Our Phulkari Collection helps to empower over 150 village women, helping them acquire skills and earn a living without having to leave their villages. By purchasing a product in this collection, you are contributing to empowering women, reviving ancient arts, and significantly improving the lives of stray animals.
These one-of-a-kind throw pillow covers add color and style to your home decor. This unique design comes straight from India to give your home a touch of Indian flair. Upgrade your living room quickly and easily, with this black throw pillow cover. Each cover fits a 16x16 pillow (not included) and has a hidden zipper on the reverse side for simple swap outs.
- Removable Throw Pillow Cover
- Cover Material: 100% art silk (rayon)
- Size: 16 x 16
- Machine washable
- Insert: Throw Pillow Inserts Not Included
- Closure: zipper on reverse
Help Stray Dogs
Purchases of our products help treat, vaccinate and spay/neuter stray dogs in India. We work with truly amazing organizations on initiatives to improve animal welfare and make local communities safe. This includes things like:
- Spay and neuter programs to reduce the number of stray animals in India.
- Helping injured and sick animals.
- Vaccinating against rabies and other life-threatening diseases.
- Awareness programs to promote co-existence.
Thank you for helping us help dogs!