Embroidered Pink Long Stem Flower Throw Pillow Cover
This unique decorative throw pillow cover is stitched and embroidered in Punjab, India. It is made with love by artisans who have been trained in the age-old tradition of embroidery known as Phulkari. This specific couch pillow cover is made of art silk (rayon) and has been embroidered by an artisan using a machine in the design of a long stemmed onion flower.
Our Phulkari Collection helps to empower over 150 village women, helping them acquire skills and earn a living without having to leave their villages. By purchasing a product in this collection, you are contributing to empowering women, reviving ancient arts, and significantly improving the lives of stray animals.
These one-of-a-kind throw pillow covers add color and style to your home decor. This unique design comes straight from India to give your home a touch of Indian flair. Upgrade your living room quickly and easily, with this pink throw pillow cover. Each cover fits a 16x16 pillow (not included) and has a hidden zipper on the reverse side for simple swap outs.
- Removable Throw Pillow Cover
- Cover Material: 100% art silk (rayon)
- Size: 16 x 16
- Machine washable
- Insert: Throw Pillow Inserts Not Included
- Closure: zipper on reverse
Help Stray Dogs
Purchases of our products help treat, vaccinate and spay/neuter stray dogs in India. We work with truly amazing organizations on initiatives to improve animal welfare and make local communities safe. This includes things like:
- Spay and neuter programs to reduce the number of stray animals in India.
- Helping injured and sick animals.
- Vaccinating against rabies and other life-threatening diseases.
- Awareness programs to promote co-existence.
Thank you for helping us help dogs!