Block printed tiger pattern apron, handmade with love in India by a women-led, ethical textile initiative that provides sustainable jobs to ex-poachers to help save the wildlife of Ranthambore National Park AND keep centuries-old traditional handicrafts alive!
- HANDMADE unique Apron for the home, lovingly stitched and block printed rural women on the outskirts of Ranthambore National Park
- Block printing is a traditional Indian handicraft that involves a wooden stamp that is used to print patterns on fabrics
- Block printing is a one of the oldest types of printmaking, and this timeless method has been revived in Ranthambore through this ethical initiative
- Tie at waist. Generously cut to fit most sizes. Measurements: 31.25 inch long with 26” wide (including tie)
- COTTON mix Machine Wash and Dry, easy clean
- Ideal for home use in the kitchen, garden, or craft table! Perfect great gift all year round
- Your purchase makes a difference for wildlife, stray dogs and empowers rural Indian women!
Help Stray Dogs
Purchases of our products help treat, vaccinate and spay/neuter stray dogs in India. We work with truly amazing organizations on initiatives to improve animal welfare and make local communities safe. This includes things like:
- Spay and neuter programs to reduce the number of stray animals in India.
- Helping injured and sick animals.
- Vaccinating against rabies and other life-threatening diseases.
- Awareness programs to promote co-existence.
Thank you for helping us help dogs!