Handmade in India, these stuffed elephants are made by a women-led, ethical textile initiative that provides sustainable jobs to ex-poachers to help save the wildlife of Ranthambore National Park AND keep centuries-old traditional handicrafts alive!
- This whimsical elephant is handmade in India with beautiful & colorful cotton fabric! Each elephant is lovingly stitched with a solid color underbody with a braided multi-color top.
- This unique gift or keepsake is a unique blend of colorful, and can be used as a child toy, dog toy, ornament or decoration piece.
- Your purchase makes a difference for wildlife, stray dogs and empowers rural Indian women!
- Each small elephant stands 4.5 inches tall and is 5.75 inches long.
Help Stray Dogs
Purchases of our products help treat, vaccinate and spay/neuter stray dogs in India. We work with truly amazing organizations on initiatives to improve animal welfare and make local communities safe. This includes things like:
- Spay and neuter programs to reduce the number of stray animals in India.
- Helping injured and sick animals.
- Vaccinating against rabies and other life-threatening diseases.
- Awareness programs to promote co-existence.
Thank you for helping us help dogs (and wildlife!)