Square Black And Golden Embroidered Tiger Throw Pillow Cover
This beautiful decorative throw pillow cover is stitched and embroidered with love in India. It is made by a women-led, ethical textile initiative that provides sustainable jobs to ex-poachers to help save the tigers of Ranthambore National Park AND keep centuries-old traditional handicrafts alive!
This art silk fabric couch pillow cover features an embroidered gold tiger face, the national animal of India. This unique design comes straight from India to give your home a touch of Indian flair. When you purchase this one-of-a-kind throw pillow cover, you are directly helping tigers in Ranthambore, and stray dogs in India!
Our bohemian square cushion covers add color and style to your home decor. Upgrade your living room quickly and easily, with this black tiger print throw pillow cover. Each cover fits a 16x16 pillow (not included) and has a hidden flap on the reverse side for simple swap outs.
- Removable Throw Pillow Cover
- Cover Material: 100% art silk (rayon)
- Size: 16 x 16
- Insert: Throw Pillow Inserts Not Included
Help Stray Dogs
Purchases of our products help treat, vaccinate and spay/neuter stray dogs in India. We work with truly amazing organizations on initiatives to improve animal welfare and make local communities safe. This includes things like:
- Spay and neuter programs to reduce the number of stray animals in India.
- Helping injured and sick animals.
- Vaccinating against rabies and other life-threatening diseases.
- Awareness programs to promote co-existence.
Thank you for helping us help dogs!