Best 13.3" Inch Laptop Sleeves/Cover
This block printed and embroidered laptop sleeve is handmade with love in India by a women-led, ethical textile initiative that provides sustainable jobs to ex-poachers to help save the wildlife of Ranthambore National Park AND keep centuries-old traditional handicrafts alive!
This turquoise and white laptop sleeve was made using the traditional art of block printing. It features a block printed tiger pattern and an embroidered patch with hands cupping the planet. The artisan who made this laptop sleeve hand stamped each block print pattern, so each laptop case will be unique. Block printing has a long tradition in India, and in Rajasthan specifically.
- HANDMADE unique block printed laptop sleeve for your 13.3” laptop, lovingly embroidered and block printed by rural women on the outskirts of Ranthambore National Park
- Block printing is a traditional Indian handicraft that involves a wooden stamp that is used to print patterns on fabrics
- Block printing is a one of the oldest types of printmaking, and this timeless method has been revived in Ranthambore through this ethical initiative
- Fits laptops 13.3” and below. Actual measurements: 13.5-inch long with 10-inch height
- COTTON mix Machine Wash and Dry, easy clean
- Your purchase makes a difference for wildlife, stray dogs and empowers rural Indian women!
Help Stray Dogs
Purchases of our products help treat, vaccinate and spay/neuter stray dogs in India. We work with truly amazing organizations on initiatives to improve animal welfare and make local communities safe. This includes things like:
- Spay and neuter programs to reduce the number of stray animals in India.
- Helping injured and sick animals.
- Vaccinating against rabies and other life-threatening diseases.
- Awareness programs to promote co-existence.
Thank you for helping us help dogs!